We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is able to perform the duties of both web developers as well as web designer. You would be required to work with both front and back ends of a website or application. The responsibilities include solving problems and spanning the core technologies teams on the project. You should be able to develop full fledged platforms with servers, databases and clients.
Job Responsibilities for Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be expected to perform coding activities on both front and back end systems. You will be responsible for designing user interactions and thriving in a transversal environment. You would be expected to possess knowledge in a variety of technologies and languages. As a Full Stack Developer, you must be highly skilled or familiar with web and application development.
- Working on front end website architecture
- Identifying and meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Maintain and upgrade existing software deployment
- Working on user interaction on web pages
- Ensuring mobile phone optimization
- Creating servers and procuring databases for easy functioning
- Improving application responsiveness
- Working in collaboration with web designers
- Managing end to end lifecycle for production of software
- Developing and designing APIs
- Prepare databases for functionality
- Working on troubleshooting, debug and software upgrade
- Establishing data security and data protection settings
Full Stack Developer Salaries
- A person working as a Full Stack Developer earns USD 96,422 on average per year. Salaries range from USD 82,160 being the lowest to USD 108,795 being the highest.
- The exact salary is however dependent on the company, location and nature of the employer’s business
Full Stack Developer Job Qualifications
The basic qualifications required to be considered for the position of a Full Stack Developer include:
- Either a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related field or experience in the industry or both
- Master degree in a similar discipline preferred
- Prior experience of at least five years as a web developer or web designer
- Experience with multiple front end languages and back end languages
Full Stack Developer Skills Required
A Full Stack Developer needs to possess a variety of skills in order to be successful in the work environment - they include both job related technical skills as well as interpersonal traits.
- Understanding of MySQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge of Java, Python, C#,
- Experience working with Apache or Nginx servers and a background in Linux
- Understanding of common stacks
- Knowledge of the widely used practices and trends in the industry
- Work independently with minimum supervisions in order to achieve certain benchmarks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent people and managerial skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Strong critical problem solving skills
- Work with professionalism and integrity
- Meticulous and diligent attributes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great client focus and understanding
What to expect as a Full Stack Developer
To be a Full Stack Developer, you must have a keen eye for detail as well as help our company maintain the highest quality of standards.
- Hands on experience with project planning
- Opportunity to work with complex issues
- Work and collaborate with various departments and in a team
- Expert advice from professionals in the field and industry
Job Description Template
Do you want to read this later?