We are looking for a Front End Developer who is able to work with UI/UX design wireframes and various programming codes into interactive web applications for users. The responsibilities of this position involve the candidate to be tech-savvy and the ability to work independently to meet strict design guidelines. You should be able to ensure that your application is optimised both in technology and aesthetics while delivering the best user experience. This role also requires you to be ambitious and promote best usability practices.
Job Responsibilities for Front End Developer
As a front end developer, you should demonstrate the ability to understand your customer needs, propose solutions and develop web applications into fully integrated web applications for both mobile and laptop use. As a front end developer, you will be expected to have a strong understanding of the various software technologies and platforms available for use.
- Creating user friendly pages using programming languages
- Working with various departments such as product management, marketing and development team to understand consumer needs and create interactive interfaces across various platforms
- Enhancing application usage on speed and scalability
- Developing prototypes, writing reusable content modules
- Establishing UI development and usage principles to ensure the client and candidates are served at a scale
- Assisting back end developers with troubleshooting
- Working on creating cascading style sheets (CSS) that are standardized across all browsers and platforms
- Maintaining branding across product interface
Front End Developer Salaries
- A person working as a Front End Developer earns USD 76,000 average per year. Salaries range from USD 36,500 being the lowest to USD 119,000 being the highest.
- The exact salary is however dependent on the company, location and nature of the employer’s business
Front End Developer Job Qualifications
The basic qualifications required to be considered for the position of a Front End Developer include:
- Either a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or experience in the industry or both
- Master degree in a similar discipline preferred
- Sound knowledge of HTML and various tools like Chrome Developer Console
- Recognizing the server side CSS
- Experience in Ruby and Ember would be a plus
Front End Developer Skills Required
A Front End Developer needs to possess a variety of skills in order to be successful in the work environment - they include both job related technical skills as well as interpersonal traits.
- Exposure to various tools such as UI Layouts, SAAS Bootstrap and CSS GRID system
- Ability to create good designs and user interfaces
- Understand and focus on SEO for better visibility
- Proficient understanding of GIMP or Photoshop
- Good understanding of SEO
- Ability to smoothly communicate technical concepts to non-technical teams providing updates and receiving feedback if any
- Proficient in code visioning tools
- Work with image authoring tools such as Adobe Flash and Adobe Fireworks
- Work independently with minimum supervisions in order to achieve certain benchmarks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent people and managerial skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Strong critical problem solving skills
- Work with professionalism and integrity
- Knowledge of the widely used practices and trends in the industry
- Meticulous and diligent attributes
- Great customer focus and understanding
What to expect as a Front End Developer
To be a Front End Developer, you must be very thorough with your work as well as help our company maintain the highest quality of standards.
- Hands on experience with developing web pages
- Opportunity to work on various projects
- Work and collaborate with various departments and in a team
- Expert advice from professionals in the field and industry
- Ability to close gap between graphic design elements and programming
Job Description Template
Do you want to read this later?