Multiplier is excited to announce the launch of Crypto Payments for freelancers. We are making it easier for employers to make payments to freelancers using cryptocurrencies.
Inflation has gotten out of hand. Millions of people are quitting their jobs in a great resignation trend, and businesses are fighting for talent starting from identifying, attracting, hiring, and retaining workforce. People are increasingly interested in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a way to improve their financial status.
With more mainstream workforce moving into freelancing and gig-working, many freelancers now prefer being paid in cryptocurrency as opposed to the traditional payment systems and banks. Multiplier is making it easier for freelancers to get paid effortlessly into their crypto wallet without having to depend on any 3rd party platform or exchange.
Benefits of Crypto Payments:
- Quick and Reliable: For freelancers looking for secure and quick payments, cryptocurrency is the perfect option.
- Borderless and Global: Cryptocurrencies are global in nature, allowing employers to send cryptocurrency immediately anywhere across the globe.
- Progressive Brand: Establishing your company as a crypto-friendly one establishes your brand as a cutting-edge, forward-thinking company. Experience the advantages that come with being an early adopter of next-generation financial technology.
How do Crypto Payments work with Multiplier?
Freelancers can now choose to get paid in the cryptocurrency of their choice. Companies can send payments and the freelancer can receive their payments instantly with competitive conversion rates, directly into the wallet of their choice.
Companies can send payments to freelancers in 2 different ways:
- They can choose to send payments in fiat and we will handle the conversion into the desired cryptocurrency
- They can also choose to send the payments in cryptocurrency directly
Multiplier has always been known for addressing physical barriers for businesses to expand across the world. We are now happy to say we are addressing the financial barriers as well. Now, it’s time for freelancers to start effortlessly accepting crypto payments and employers to seamlessly make crypto payouts. Want to try crypto payments? Talk to our experts.