Employing in Bahrain
Below listed are the key points an employer must keep in mind while seeking employees in Bahrain.
- ~The employment contract must be written in Arabic and must have two copies - One for the employer and one for the employee.
- ~A translated copy must be attached if the contract is written in another language.
- ~The contract must contain the following details:
- Employers’ name, company address, and trade registration number.
- Employees’ names, birth dates, nationality, occupation, qualifications, residential addresses, and personal identification documents.
- Nature, type, and duration of job contract.
- Wage, mode of payment, and benefits.
The probation period for Bharanian employees is up to one month.