“Simply put, we believe in a world where you can do the job that you love without leaving the people that you love.”
If you were lucky enough to be in attendance at Collision 2023 in Toronto this past June, you would have heard Multiplier’s co-founder, Sagar Khatri, passionately open his afternoon breakout session speaking about what a limitless world looks like.
“We believe in a world without limits. We believe in a world where as an employee, no matter where you are born, you can get the best opportunity in the world. We believe as an employer, no matter where you are incorporated, you can literally hire the best talent anywhere in the world.”
In this day and age of sweeping layoffs, the Great Resignation (remember that?), the “nobody wants to work anymore” rhetoric still hangs heavy in the air, and the ripple effects that have and will continue to follow, the talent landscape is uncertain at best. Layer on the impending global talent shortage (affectionately dubbed, “The Talent Crunch”), and employers are in need of a steady and firm strategy to navigate through it all, now more than ever.
So what does all of this mean to a business? What is a limitless world? How do you go about hiring the best talent in the world? What does a global talent pool mean for your bottom line? (So many good questions. Nice…)
Breaking it down, we at Multiplier live by the mission to empower a borderless working world where choice and access to opportunity transforms businesses and lives. Breaking it down further, even: We believe in a world without limits. Whatever this means to you, we are your partners in creating it. That said, we put together a quick 3-reason checklist of how we help create this limitless world for you.
Multiplier does the lifting.
- We are a true global employment platform aimed to help companies of all sizes employ talent across the globe without having to go through the whole process of setting up your legal entity in any certain country.
- Literally, you can just find the talent anywhere in the world, give us a call, and we’ll set it all up so you can hire them. Even onboarding, job descriptions, and all the compliance paperwork that is a heavy lift… we got it.
- Global talent to fill high-priority roles (or any role really) is legitimately 3 clicks and 30 seconds away.
Limitless dreams coming true all over the world.
- When we started this project of helping businesses expand their global reach, we took it very seriously. This meant being ready in any and all countries across the globe that we possibly could.
- Of the businesses we work with, from small businesses to enterprises, we help employ thousands of people from all over the globe, and are keeping all parties involved updated on the regular thanks to our proprietary TalentWiki.
- Need salary data for Angola? Done.
- Looking for # of LinkedIn users in Honduras? Got you.
- Average employee leave in Poland? Here ya go.
- We have created a network of more than 150 legal entities, saving you the headache of ever having to.
Practicing what we preach
- Why are we so dedicated to creating this limitless world for the businesses we work with? Glad you asked.
- We ourselves are a full distributed and remote team with a growing team working across 45 countries and 60+ nationalities.
- When we say things like, “We understand your business,” it’s not just sales talk. It’s because we understand the challenges (and opportunities) your business faces day in, day out, especially as it pertains to global expansion of your workforce.
- We believe in this world without limits because it’s one we have created for the benefits of our team.
Boiling all of this down to its very basic element: If you want to succeed in this era of talent crunches, skill shortages, employment uncertainties, and the fact that, by 2023, there will be a talent shortage of 85 million people, you’ll need talent. But securing that talent is going to be grim, at best.
“Our idea is very clear, you find the talent, we employ them,” says Sagar Khatri on the Collision stage.
“We want to create an equitable world where no matter where you’re born, you can get an opportunity which is suitable for you.”
Let’s create this limitless world together. Not just for your business, but for the lives of those all over the world looking for the right opportunity that may just not be right outside their front door.
Find your own unlimited.